1 lb hamburger
2 cans cream of chicken soup (we use cream of chicken because that's what my hubby prefers)
8 0z frozen tator tots
1/2 onion chopped (if I don't have onion on hand, I use a couple shakes of onion powder, it works fine)
1 c. (or as much as you want) shredded cheddar cheese
Preheat oven to 350. Cook gound beef and onion in skillet until meat is no longer pink. Add both cans of soup and simmer 5 min. Put into small casserole dish, layer tator tots on top of meat mixture. Cook in oven for 25 minutes, take out and top with cheese, and put back in for another 5 minutes or until cheese is melted.
This can also be a freezer meal, after putting the meat mixture and tator tots in a dish, cover with foil and freeze. When ready to eat it, you can either let it thaw first, or I just throw it in frozen, it takes a little longer but I never remember to defrost food..and add cheese during the last 5 minutes.
No comments:
Post a Comment